Thursday, May 24, 2012

Printrunner Stickers Review

PrintRunner.com was established with little more than a small press and a dream. Ten years later the company is one of the foremost quality printers based in Southern California. Check out PrintRunner.com for the best in online printing services.

They are committed to providing the best value and high quality full color printing at an affordable price. PrintRunner is a full service high quality printing company located in Chatsworth, California.


PrintRunner provided Kaeli's Kiwis with 250 Stickers to review. I received the following:


   
Sticker Shape : Standard Stickers
Flat Width : 2"
Flat Height : 3.5"
Paper : Premium Sticker Stock
Colors : Full Color ( 4 Color Process), Black and White
Proof : NONE
Ready to Ship In : 3 Business Days




Selecting my stickers and checking out was really easy. It probably took me less than 10 minutes from start to finish. I received confirmation and shipping notifications promptly. My only complaint is that I did not get to see an exact view of my sticker after uploading my image. If I had I probably would have changed the image to take advantage of the full height. I probably could have guessed how it would have turned out though, based on the picture's dimensions. I could have also selected to receive a sample if I had wanted. So I am partly to blame for not being completely satisfied with my selection. 

The stickers arrived in a box with a tucking tab box lid which makes it easy to store the stickers and get them out as needed. There are also two breaks on the back plastic which makes for easy peeling. These are two extra bonuses in my opinion. Overall, I am a satisfied Printrunner customer! 

Use Printrunner.com for online sticker printing!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.  ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate