Looking cool in my baby legs!
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
- Proverbs 22:6 says Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.
- Deuteronomy 4:9 says Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
1. No purchase necessary to enter
2. Must be age 18 or over
3. Giveaways are open to US residents only unless otherwise noted.
4. You may only complete one full entry form per person.
5. Your first entry should be the Mandatory Entry(s), all entries afterward are optional. Complete as many or as little as you like.
6. You must leave a way for me to contact you and you must complete the extra info sections so I can verify your entry if needed.
7. Winner or winners will be selected from the responses using a random number via random.org. In the event of more than one winner, the same entrant may not win more than once, new numbers will be drawn until each prize is awarded to awarded to a different entrant. In the case of low entries, the rule remains and the prizes will be reduced to reflect the amount of winners possible.
8. I will notify winner via email. Winner must respond with a reply email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
9. I reserve the right to disqualify and remove entries that contain disrespectful, rude, obscene or otherwise negative comments.
10. Most giveaways are donations from sponsoring companies. Kaeli’s Kiwis cannot be held responsible for prizes lost in the mail or for sponsor companies failure to ship a prize. You may contact me to inquire about not receiving a prize and I will contact the sponsor to try help, but I can make no promises.
Rules may vary depending on the giveaway.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Monday, May 9, 2011
|We stopped to see Logan's Great Grandma sing in church on Easter Sunday|
|"Swimming" in the "pool" for the first time|
|Spending time with the Grandparents|
If you've never been picking it is a great way to support your local farmers and it took us less that 20 minutes to pick these berries, they were so plentiful. Here is more info on picking your own produce in North Carolina.