Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wordless Wednesday! Remembering theatre...

 Taking a trip down memory lane, here are some favorite pics from my theatre major days at Harding University.
Jess and I in stage combat class where we met

Siren Song: Jess stared, I stage managed

Dresses up for a 50's formal.

Makeup: Disaster drill for the community.

A set I designed

Backstage before a show


Classic goofy cast picture

Miracle Worker cast

Tableau from Miracle Worker



Summer Dinner Theatre
My cast from a show a directed: HUSH





That would be my brother in law dressed as a lamb.

End scene from HUSH
Makeup I did for Beauty And The Beast
Backstage Crew, Beauty and The Beast



Wizard of OZ
Makeup job I did for Wizard of OZ

Jess and I after OZ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate